Friday, August 10, 2012

Irrigation

Digging up some old valves on 11 that are not working and getting them replaced. The irrigation guys are done with all the irrigation loops and tying up some loose ends and working on punch list stuff.

Ryan was the main point of contact for the irrigation guys and did a great job coordinating the irrigation install. Ryan and I took a ride around to go over all the irrigation stuff we still have to complete before the contractors leave. I wanted to get up to speed on the irrigation before Ryan has to leave - I have been pretty busy with the greens construction. Ryan's wife is ready to pop any day with their first baby. I told him golf maintenance company policy was childbirth is only allowed in the winter - his wife didn't care and had a few choice words for me. Should be anyway now.

No comments:

Post a Comment