Monday, April 8, 2013

Dare I say...Green

I’m starting to see some green grass.  We are working on getting the course ready for the opening party.  We have laid an entire tractor trailer load of pine straw in a week and the next load is due on Monday.  We have also been working on spraying all the weeks on the golf course.  We have a good amount of poa in the rough that we are spraying out.  The wet, cold weather has encouraged the growth of weeds this winter.  Other than some spots in the rough, the golf course is really clean.

 

I haven’t posted any pics lately….my Apple products have failed me.  I need to get my phone camera fixed so I can get some updated pics on the blog.

 

Brent Graham, CGCS

Director of Golf Maintenance

Two Rivers Country Club

1950 Two Rivers Rd.

Williamsburg, VA 23185

Office: 757-258-4606

Bgraham@tworiversclub.com

Governorsland.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment