Saturday, July 7, 2012

WOW!!

I came out to play a round late Saturday evening to say my last goodbye to these 19 monsters (greens) that have caused many of sleepless nights and long summer work days away from family. I have to admit that this was the mast enjoyable round of golf that I have played in quite some time. The greens are absolutely phenomenal. They are like concrete, rolling 13+, and playing like a major championship on the PGA Tour. It's amazing to me how much you have to analyze every shot - from tee to green - with the greens in this condition. Really fun!

Take a look at some of the greens and look at the entrance and exit spots on each green. Smoked! That is why we put so much effort into traffic control and babying these areas during normal years.

Some patches of the bent still look great. I am going to send some samples of the great looking grass away to possibly see what it is - some bio type super strain.

No comments:

Post a Comment