Monday, July 22, 2013

Geese on course.

Ok....so I knew that the geese were able to fly and it seemed like they just didn't care about Duff anymore. They would run into the lake and swim in circles away from him. We used to have a remote control boat that I would use to drive them back to the dog, but the boat died and I haven't really needed it the last few years.

I just invested in a new remote boat to drive them out of here. I still had to get a battery for the boat and was waiting it to come in before I could use it. The battery comes in tomorrow, and needless to say I was really excited to send the dog after them and have Ryan put the boat in and drive them out in a heartbeat. That would be exciting to see since the geese have been completely destroying #4 green every night no matter how much I chase them with the dog.

All that being said....they were all gone this morning....every single one of them - except for one that I think has something wrong with it. It was great to see, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a little disappointed that I couldn't get em with the boat and the dog. I'm sure I will get my chance later this year. They never really leave for good.



Brent Graham, CGCS
Director of Golf Maintenance
Two Rivers Country Club
1950 Two Rivers Rd.
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Cell: 757-592-0840
Office: 757-258-4606
Bgraham@tworiversclub.com
Governorsland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment